Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chat

Anyways, the point of the story is this famous asshole old man who obviously is brilliant says that the girlfriend is the young artist's ball and chain and keeps him from ever getting anywhere with his art, and that the only way to get anywere with your art is to sacrifice all those things that other people have, and like I said he was full of himself and an alcoholic but I'm just saying, maybe you think less about all those things that you anyways don't know what you want to do about right now and do the thing that you know you want to.

Yeah, I guess that's the thing. If I can sit in a chair and write for a living then everything is worth it. All the things that didn't work out and all the children that never were. That's the thing.

There you go. What are you waiting for? Cut that out and save it and good bye. I will see you in New York. 

I do not trust my own volition.

Her voice means I don't always have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment