Friday, June 12, 2020

Because I Can't Unsee It

I missed the vigil because I was sitting in a waiting room asking a stranger to shove a stir stick into my brain and whisk it around, this year is all loops and turns. We cry at stand up comedy now, life is too absurd to bother making anything up. You'll get your results in 3-5 days. The thing is I can't get out of these streets now, the thing is these wars are waging at the same time, the thing is we have to burn the whole thing to the ground if we intend to build it back up don't you tell me this ain't my country when I'm sticking around till the flames die out. I stay everywhere too long but one day it'll pay off. I squander my every opportunity but one day.. Well one day, what?

It's too late for games now, you hear?

Summer is here now, everything is here now, people are dying and you are squandering life, you owe it to the blood in the streets to make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment