Monday, December 10, 2018

All You Can Bear

Wake early, red and green lights still bright at the edge of your vision, I had so many dreams, I was reluctant to let them go. You were there, and how sweet a quiet moment between souls, it's a gift but I don't know where to put it anymore.

I took a long run along the river, Monday morning so full of sunshine and mild beauty, the waves wild but kind in that way life can be, sometimes it overwhelms me how little I know and how much I have yet to learn; the Universe holds its secrets until you are ready for them, until you can prove yourself open to whatever comes of it. I whispered my gratitude into the waves later, but I do not know more now than I did before. It seems a treacherous road to sleep more for the dreams to return.

I'd rather learn how to make them true.

No comments:

Post a Comment