Thursday, August 28, 2014

32

Cajsa, darling, we know nothing of this life. I don't know if this decision was a good one, I don't know if you should be done with New York, or should settle down, or just get over it. I don't know if you'll ever find the answer you are looking for, write that book and make something of it, nor if you'll ever find a home for Forever. 

The thing is, we can't wait around while trying to figure it out. We have to Live, and fucking Try to make something of this existence. Yes, you want the kids, and the cow, and the man you can call home, but living in Stockholm made your skin crawl most of the time, and I don't think it's supposed to do that...

...I have no idea what lies in store for you but more clueless wanderings and struggle. But here's the thing, I believe you do it for a purpose. I believe if it wasn't worth it, you wouldn't do it.

So go to New York, rediscover your word, find a purpose. Be the best person you can be and be her deliriously.

Happy Birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment